Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Live to Tell by Wendy Corsi Staub

Secrets can scandalize . . .
In a lovely suburban town just north of New York City, the gossip mill runs more efficiently than the commuter-train line. And in every impeccably decorated house, they're talking about Lauren Walsh. They say that nothing could be worse than being abandoned by your husband for another woman. They're wrong .
Secrets can shock . . .
All Lauren wants is to protect her children from the pain of her messy divorce. But when their father goes missing, a case of mistaken identity puts all their lives in danger, and a stealthy predator lurks in the shadows, watching . . . waiting . . .
Secrets can kill . . .
Lauren is about to uncover an unfathomable truth—a truth this cold-blooded mastermind would never let her live to tell . . .

I grabbed this book from B&N for .99 and it is still the same price as well as at Amazon.

When buying a book for .99 or getting one for free you never really know what you're going to get, but I can promise you I got way more than I expected for .99 when I purchased this one. At one point I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out "WHO IS IT???"....for awhile it was really in the air as to who the "bad guy" was. It certainly had me guessing at times and kept me on the edge of my seat!!!

If you like a good easy thriller read.....this would be a great deal to grab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment