Sunday, July 10, 2011

Childproofed by Reese Reed

.99 on B&N (lend me book) and also on Amazon

Motherhood sometimes seems as though it's not all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes I wonder where the real Virginia went - the person I used to be before I was just someone's wife or mother. Now I find out that a hot young girl is after my husband. Perfect. This is the life of a mother. It's real, and it's definitely nothing like a baby ad


I downloaded the sample for this book and actually woke my husband up laughing. What I read from the sample was so funny and relateable that I just had to purchase it. Imagine my surprise when I found that it was only 44 pages. Now I'm not going to slam the book because of the length because the storyline was actually quiet good. I really wish the author expanded on what was written.....it would make a hilarious book.

I can't say that I would spend .99 on it again, but since it is lendable go in with a friend and split the cost...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment