Monday, July 4, 2011

Homeward by Melody Carson

Homeward by Melody Carson not only was a good read, but was life changing for me.

The story is about a girl who leaves home after a huge family fall out after her Grandfather's death. She spent her life with a "unique" Mother, never knew her father and her Grandmother was as cold as ice. After several years of making a wonderful life for herself she finds herself in a life changing situation and decideds to go home.

This book will take you through a journey of forgiveness as the meaning of family is rediscovered. As I said it was life changing for me and after reading it I started on a journey of forgiveness myself and I'm happy to say I have reconnected with my own Grandmother.

This book is presently priced at $2.99 on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you read it let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment