Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Harbinger by Johnathan Cahn....A MUST read

As I was clicking around online I continued to see this book "The Harbinger" plastered everywhere. I remembered that I had downloaded it for free awhile back so I decided to check it out. There are no words to describe the impact this book made on me.

One might think it's just another "political" book, but it is so much more than anything you can imagine. Mr. Cahn shared a message regarding our Country and the state of our affairs through a narrative that grabbed me on the first page and didn't let go until the very end. At times I could not help myself from "thinking out loud" or expressing my emotions verbally. (This does not bode well with a sleeping husband!) By the time I reached the end, the hair was standing up on my arms and I sincerely believe that I held my breath for a chapter. As the book concluded I was left with a heavy heart for my country, fellow citizens, family and friends; but I was also confronted with questions regarding my own personal thoughts and faith. To say that this book has impacted my life and would be an understatement.

Of course, I am always recommending a book here and there, but I can honestly say... with no doubt.. that of all the books I have read in my life this would be the one I would strongly encourage everyone to read. I will never think of 9/11 the same. I will never look at the news the same. The book is worth every penny and then some....you will NOT be disappointed.

The link for the Kindle edition
http://www.amazon.com/The-Harbinger-ancient-Americas-ebook/dp/B005IYEQKI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1342109999&sr=8-2&keywords=the+harbinger

No comments:

Post a Comment