Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kate Gosselin and How She Fooled The World.....WOW what a read




When Jon & Kate Plus 8 came out we kind of backed into it by accident. My daughter loved watching the show because she's around the same age as the younger kids. Of course, I ended up watching and I admit I got a little sucked in at first. Kate came across as being very much in control and organized. I found myself trying to figure out what I was doing wrong because I had three kids 6 years apart and here she had this whole brood and things were running on schedule. Not only was their ship floating smoothly she looked good while steering. I will admit I loved her look and even got that "chicken butt" haircut....good grief! Before long it became obvious to me that Kate really wasn't a capable supermom with these superpowers. She certainly was not very nice to her husband. I can't IMAGINE talking and treating my husband that way.

THIS book confirmed EVERYTHING that I started suspecting and I was appalled at some of the things I read. There was a lot of information....sometimes repetitive...but it was clear the author was trying to make sure every base was covered since so many people essentially been silenced with signed forms and threats of legal action. Although it is obvious that Robert Hoffman became friends with Jon, in no way did he cut Jon slack. He was quick to point out his faults as well. I finished this book a couple of days ago and I STILL have trouble wrapping my mind around how someone could stoop so low and be so evil.

It is said in the synopsis of the book that you will never look at reality TV the same after reading this book. I totally agree





Book Synopsis

Kate Gosselin is a former reality television star and mother of eight beautiful children.

She's also a Child Abuser; Animal Abuser; Racist; Functioning Alcoholic; Liar; Manipulator and Multi-Millionaire Grifter.

Those are things that she doesn't want you to know. So much so that she hired the top entertainment law firm in the country to try to stop the publication of this book


http://www.amazon.com/KATE-GOSSELIN-FOOLED-WORLD-REALITY-ebook/dp/B00L774BFA/ref=sr_1_1_ha?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1405527608&sr=1-1&keywords=kate+gosselin+how+she+fooled+the+world

No comments:

Post a Comment